At doos we are looking for a Front-End developer to join our development team in CDMX in Full-Time mode.
- Collaborate with other developers (Front and back) to streamline development processes. We want you to transmit your experience, knowledge and always be open to learning new processes.
- Help improve the image of our clients and ourselves
- Own the quality of your deliverables. We do all our projects with ♥
- Improvise. We don't have the answers to everything, being self-taught is very important
- Knowledge of basic fundamentals of web design, UX and UI
- Be able to read in English (documentations, tutorials, forums)
- Knowing how to work as a team, your job is not just sitting down to code/design, it's about playing around and learning day by day from the rest of the team.
- Very eager to learn, being self-taught is required
- Be curious and never be afraid to ask
- Proactive, we want you to tell us your ideas and contributions to the team
Extras (Not essential)
- Experience with Shopify
- Knowledge of boostrap, FontAwesome and JS
- Knowledge in Vue.js
- Basic knowledge of using your OS terminal
- A short text explaining why you are interested in the vacancy at doos studio
- Curriculum Vitae and LinkedIn profile (if you don't have one, no problem)
- Link to your Github and/or book
- Answer this test 16personalities.com and send us a screenshot of your result
- If we are interested in your profile, we will interview you in 3 stages, in the 3rd you will have to solve a complex exercise to see how you behave when faced with new challenges.
Send all this info to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Vacancy Padawan Front-end Developer". If we like your profile, we will give you a skills test and later we will have a meeting to get to know each other.
We do not need:
- That you comply with a fixed schedule, if you settle into working in the early morning or at 5 in the afternoon, the only thing we ask of you is to deliver on time and properly.
- That you are a robot, you are here to contribute to the team
- A university degree, you can be close to finishing your studies or be completely self-taught - We are more interested in the work you can and want to do than in a piece of paper.
- We offer 30,000 MXN per month
- You'll have a lot of freedom to do your work, and you'll have all the support you need to learn and grow your skills.
- Flexible schedule based on goals, not time
- Trainings and courses
- Productivity bonus
- Home office. We are not interested if you are in Argentina, Monterrey or CDMX as long as you know how to collaborate remotely