There are various ways to communicate with the client, email marketing is an excellent tool to do so, and if done correctly it can lead to increasing your conversions and communication with your clients.
Advantages of email marketing
- Scalability: Emails can be deployed on a large scale to a large number of recipients. In addition, you can reach audiences that do not feel as comfortable on other channels, such as social networks.
- Segmentation: Allows you to create a database of all your clients and group them according to their interests and characteristics.
- Immediacy: In the case of promotions or discounts within your eCommerce, it is an excellent way to make them known at the moment when it is needed
- Promote upselling : You may have clients who do not know the full range of products or services you offer, so email marketing will be a good option to show them to them.
- Conversions : When used well, the email marketing strategy has much better conversion than social networks
Just like these, there are many more advantages of email marketing. However, you have to know how to define the strategy well, to avoid mistakes such as creating SPAM and leaving a bad impression with the consumer.
We know that it can be confusing to decide where to start when creating an email marketing strategy, if you need advice, our team is always available to help. We are Klaviyo and Mailchimp partners, contact us by Whatsapp, email or phone, we will be happy to meet you.
Thanks for reading us!